Monday, May 02, 2005
12:55 PM
11/8/2004..... that was the last time i blogged on this spider-web infested blog.... Well.... i'm back.... well maybe just 4 this time only... haha.... i might not be blogging after this 4 another 4 months due to my lazyness 2 write anything..... so i'll make it up by writing an extremely long post today.... But i cant think of anything to
talk about at the moment....... fine.... i'll crap.....
I'm a student at ACS (I) best sch ever... beats RI like SHIT!!!!! Ri is like a small bug on the floor begging to be stepped on...... i'm sec 2 this year... 2005 is the slack year..... but no thanks to the IB registration.... if i dont get into IB this year, seriously i will commit suicide....
Alot of things happened today.... or should i say during these past few weeks...... Mid-yrs are coming in 1 week's time and i still have my History, Life
science and little of my Geog left.... i am soooo dead..... Lord....please have mercy on my soul...... my life force slowly ebbs away the more things i force into my brain..... things go in and is forced out through the other side..... I cant possibly study with so many things going through my head at once..... one of them being the fear of not being able to finish studying all my subjects in time....
ARGH...... me getting into IB is greatly dependant on my Mid-Yr marks...... Wth... i cant take so much pressure and stress..... and during the IB briefing we had earlier in the yr, the parents were allowed to ask questions after the briefing.... the briefing was supposed to start at 7.00pm and end at 9.00 pm and it started like 10 mins late..... but is ended like 10 mins early.... but then that was before the question time.......
Those brainless idiotic spastic retarded parents asked some stupid as hell questions..... there was one female
dog who asked 1 question... which made her sound like an ACS Barker student..... she asked:"Y is it that the entrance point into ACS (I) 250 while the entrance point into ACS international is only 200?". I mean WTH??? we are like 2 whole different schools?! Even though we might be from the same
family but still... ACS(I) is more developed than ACS international right????? WTH!!!! How can anybody be THAT dumb????!!!! We are like an older sch and therefore more people have already entered and thus we have the right to raise the bloody enterance point!!!! Just because she has a son which is so stupid that he cant even make 250 but still enter the
school doesnt mean we all are!!! Just because her son has a small chance to getting into IB and is still trying anyway to make sure he gets in doesnt mean we all do!!! Just because her son got lower than 250 and paid hell lots of money and entered throught the back door of the
school doesnt mean we all did!!!! What kinda idiot askes these kinds of f***ed up questions????!!!!! But wait!!! There ARE other idiots who asks these kinds of f***ed up questions....
Another parent stupidly walks toward the microphone and throws another stupid question at our principal.... But he first begins with a stupid as hell 'speech' about how good and fantastic this
school is... SURE we are students in this
school, and SURE we are mighty proud of our
school, but even a student would be ashamed after what that idiot said!!!! He spouted nonsense.......... he said things like 'compared to the other schools, ACS (I) beats them all hands down' and ' ACS (I) is a very good
school and i am sure it's all becaus of you Dr Ong, you are a very good principal and deserve our applause' (they actually applauded........ dumbshits) What kind of moron actually says that!!!????!!!!??? who praises someone to such a
degree that it turns from flattery to downright damnable???? The bullethead had a head shinier than a
mirror and i was tempted to drop an egg down below...... but darn...... i did not have an egg at that time.......... From above(we were on the balcony) he had a head which could reflect a laser beam and could be used as a
bathroom mirror.....
That bugger must have had a son which can never get into IB and thus he must flatter DRONG to the extent of just plain disgusting..... His son must be so stupid that he would not get into IB even if that parent gave DRONG all the money in the world...... but i bet our principal is not that dumb to believe some shit.... but that idiot had some sense to what he said... Our
school IS the best and that our principal is just fantastic..... Then to end an exhibition to the world stupidest moron, he comes up with a question only an idiot to the first
degree could ever muster enough courage to ask..... "With all the homework that the IB stream gives, wont the child's tuition and other activities take away too much time from him and in the end not having enough time to finish his homework?" Who asks these kinda questions!!??? is your damnable son so stupid and not know anything about this very easy to understand the concept of time management?? Does his son have absolutely no idea how to schedule his own time until he can't do any of his homework??
The
talk ended 10 mins early... but that before the questions.... the
talk ended at 9:20pm...... the questions took a whole friggin 30 mins!!!! How can that many parents can be so clueless about the IB stream till they ask so many friggin questions?????? So we ACS students went
home with murderous thoughts about the parents as we went
home 20 mins later than the presumed time.....
Alot has been happenening since 5 months ago.... i can't cover everything but i will try 2.... Haha.... my life Aint THAT colourful....... i know yea.... yea...... but i try 2 keep it as alive as possible 2 keep me from doing stupid things.....
I have several new
songs.... so that brings my song count to 333..... nice number yea?? haha..... even if it aint 1GB of
space yet... i am always trying...... i want an
IPOD!!!!!!!! nvm.... if my parents see this they might really
buy me 1.... i want 1 but i want 2 work 4 it..... i dont want them 2
buy such an expensive thing 4 me out of the blue..... it's a waste of money...... u dont hear this that often from an ACS boy rite? haha..... that's cuz i came from a neighbourhood pri sch and i KNOW the value of money..... PEACE OUT A1s........
WOAH!!!! CRIKEY!!!!! STEVE IRWIN!!!! i'm high..... this post is LOOOOONG...... but who cares? i'm pouring out my sad little life 2 u people who actually want to listen..... i met alot of new friends through Johnny.... mostly RGS girls... wierd rite? how did Johnny know them??? Haha..... but now i know them..... so it aint much of a difference.... since few of my friends are gonna be reading this blog then i can really say pretty much anything......
A girl i will only call Gv was humiliated by Johnny's frind called ChrissyPoo.... or at least thats what i call him.... his real name is Christopher Tham.... A letter from another rg girl arrived 4 Johnny and chrissypoo assumed it was from Gv and he showed it to every1
walking along the isle.... he even photostated it i heard.... wtf.... is he that insensitive to a girl's feelings? she's a girl for goodness sakes..... it's practically a sin to bully a girl like that..... Johnny is also being publicly humiliated by the rest of his 'friends'....... so Gv nearly cried..... in fact i think she did.... but then it did not stop there.... chrissypoo threatened to do things to Gv which would 'hurt'..... so she got damn scared..... i mean he's tiny.... TINY!!!! MINI ME!!!!! and Gv let him do these things to her.... JOHNNY let him do these things to her and him.... so actually Gv was damn sad.....
Chrissypoo is so friggin short even i can step on him..... and he dared to humiliate my friends? friends who tower over him like the
eiffel tower and he actually has the guts to do such things?? i say it's not guts.... it's stupidity and the attention seeking....... i bet he just wanted to get Gv to like him through stupid means.... he just wanted her to notice the stupid things that he does.... well i daresay it's working... and because of that Gv nearly cried......
Well.... after a long period to allow the situation to lie fallow..... Gv is much better and Johnny is still being teased in sch 4 writing a 'loveletter' 2 Gv.... and now Gv cant use her comp cuz her dad says she has 2 study... her
phone was also taken aways from her..... so she's practically cut off from the outside world as she cant go
online and cant use her
phone..... pity..... Did i mention that Gv has a new didi? haha.... i wont say who he is but u all most probably know him..... no prize for guessing that.... she confides alot in him so alot of pressure is put on him to make sure she does not go into a nervous breakdown again..... she's only getting her
phone back on wed so she's really angry with her dad..... so until wed... the situation is pretty tense.... my exams are coming too..... ARGH!!!!! well..... *WHOOOOOOOOOOTS*....... i'm HIGH!!!!! HERION!!!!! STERIODS!!!!!! ICE!!!!! COKE!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!! well....... i told u i'm high.....
Did i tell u that Wierd Al Yankovic ROCKS?????!!!!! He is the best songwriter in the world!!!! Or should i say the best parody writer in the world...... My most favourite few are Constipated(Complicated), Couch Potato (Lose Yourself),
Ebay (I Want It That Way) and Trash Day (Hot In Here)...... he has warped the lyrics of the lose to perfection.... he IS an ARTISTE!!!!! Lemme find the lyrics for these few
songs 4 your viewing pleasure..... HAHA...... if u have the real song, it will make u roll with laughter.....
Btw.... u tell me.... HOW FRIGGIN LONG IS
THIS...... Dughhhh Dugh Dugh Dugh, Dugh Dugh ... cant touch this.... Dughhhh Dugh Dugh Dugh, Dugh Dugh ... cant touch this.... Woah!!! I AM HIGH!!!! must be pre-examination stress....
Constipated (Complicated) Wierd Al Yankovic
Uh huh, extra cheese.
Uh huh, uh huh, save a piece for me.
Pizza party at your
house,
I went just to check it out.
19 extra larges,
What a shame, no one came.
Just us, eatin' all alone,
You said take the pizza
home.
No sense lettin' all this go to waste,
So then I faced
Pizza all day, and everyday, there's cheese
round the
clock,
It's gettin' me blocked, And I sure don't care, for irregularity.
Tell me,
Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?
Cause right now I'd do anything to just get my bowels evacuated,
In the
bathroom.
I sit and I wait and I strain and I sweat and I clench and I feel the pain
Oh, should've taken laxatives or had my colon irrigated.
No, no, no.
I was feelin' pretty down,
'Til my girlfriend came around.
We're just so alike in every way, I gotta say.
In fact, I just thought I might,
pop the question there that night.
I was kissing her so tenderly,
But woe is me.
Who would have guessed,
her
family crest.
I suddenly
spy,
tattoo'd on her thigh.
And son of a
gun,
it's just like the one on me.
Tell me.
How was I supposed to know we were both related?
Believe me, if I knew she was my cousin we never would have dated.
What to do now?
Should I go ahead and propose and get hitched and have
kids with 11 toes,
And move to Alabama where that kind of thing is tolerated.
No, no, no.(no no no)
I had so much on my mind,
I thought maybe I'd unwind.
Try out that new roller
coaster ride,
And the guide...Said not to stand,
but that's a demand,
That I couldn't meet,
I got on my feet,
And stood up instead and knocked off my head you see.
Tell me.
Why'd I have to go and get myself decapitated?
This really is a major inconvenience,
oh man I really hate it.
It's such a drag now.
I can't eat,
I can't breathe,
I can't snore,
I can't belch or yodel anymore,
Can't spit or blow my nose or even read
Sports Illustrated.
Oh no!
Why'd I have to go and get myself all mutilated?
I gotta tell ya,
life without a head kinda makes me irritated.
What a bummer.
I can't blink,
I can't cough,
I can't sneeze.
But my neck is enjoying a pleasant breeze now.
Haven't been the same since my head and I were
separated.
No, no, no.
Wierd.... but cool..... i would put the other songs up but it was too troublesome to have to add the spaces and the lines cuz blogger does not include lines from copied text..... but seriously.... check out the other lyrics from the other songs mentioned...... they r cooler than they sound.....
Yan finally noticed that Daniel that was a despo idiot and wrote him some pretty nice testimonials on friendster but i seriously dont think he would accept it....haha.... it's too nice......
So alot has been happeneing.... but i'm putting everything into a nutshell....
To finally end it off.... I'd like to say 1 thing... CHRISSYPOO CAN GO 2 HELL ALONG WITH HIS SORRY LITTLE ASS......
Now seriously...... who can beat the length of this 1...... its gargantuan...... haha..... Peace out to Johnny, Anthony, Ren Xiang, Justin Ng, Han Jie, Anton, Pius, Daniel (for taking such a hit from Yan......haha), My softball buddies, My class buddies, A1 all the way......, Li Yuan, Yong Kong, Kenneth, Arnold, Derek, Jolene, Yih Fang, Serene, Pauline, Hui Min, all the same few...., all the rg girls i know...., namely..... Gv, Kok, Zhi Xian..... THOSE few..... and Jac too...., and then there's..... To Michael Owen before he began to suck and lose his mind by going to Real Madrid..... To Beckham before he also became stupid after he married that female dog Victoria and go to Real Madrid..... To Thierry Henry FOREVER!!!!! Lampard, Raul, Giggs, Zidane, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Totti, Cafu, Rooney, Scholes, Christiano Ronaldo, Oliver Kahn, Michael Ballack....... if i 4got anyone feel free 2 tell me...... haha....
Peace out to all these people and always remember to stay optimistic at all times of your life no matter how low u feel...... like Gv at this point of time.... i will try to cheer her up as much as possible yea?
haha....... The glass is ALWAYS half-FULL!!!!!! Rock on A1s.....